The Voice of Information Security in Puerto Rico.
With more than 10,000 members in over 70 countries and 140 chapters in 35 countries, ISSA is a not-for-profit, international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides educational forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skill, and professional growth of its members. ISSA is a founding contributor and preferred organization of the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, which offers the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification. Our goals are to promote management practices in Puerto Rico that will ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information resources. Our chapter does this by:
- Organizing industry conferences, meetings and seminars. Provide access to information.
- Offer support for professional development.
- Create opportunities to provide leadership for the security industry.
- Facilitate discussion to educate public, government, media and other important audiences.
- Providing opportunities to members and practitioners to gain recognition as an ISSA speaker or author.
- Providing opportunities to members and practitioners to earn CPEs.
- CISSP review courses.
For the latest career development opportunities, refer to our Development page.